Talk

Advanced search

Holiday wear evening

(2 Posts)
momofgirls Sun 07-Apr-13 07:37:04

I'm 51, 5 foot one 34g boobs size 16/18. And looking for clothes for holiday cruise / hotel. Found Fever clothing online and liked the look of their dresses. Trawled round the usual UK high st shops and could not see anything that seemed suitable. Many stores clothes went only up to size 14/16. Would any mumsnet poster have any experience of their dresses? Their price range seems to be good value if a decent quality.

novelsituation Sun 07-Apr-13 09:34:04

I bought a dress from Fever ( black jersey with a tiny green pineapple motif) in the Autumn. It's become a work staple. The jersey is good quality and hangs well. I wash it, hang it up to dry and chuck it on the next morning with no ironing. The only thing I didn't like about the dress was the length,which I found a bit frumpy. Was worth the few quid I spent to get it shortened a few inches so it sits well on the knee.
I think Fever stuff is generally good quality - sold in lots of small independent boutiques. I saw the dress in the window of a local boutique, but bought online as it was significantly cheaper to buy direct.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now