Talk

Advanced search

Foundation now it's spring?

(5 Posts)
Fyouimfabulous Sat 06-Apr-13 18:01:23

I'm naturally very pale (as in if I get flushed cheeks people think I'm unwell!), and ginger but currently have dyed deep red hair. As we're in more naturally brighter light, I'm after a lighter foundation. Not just matching to my skin tone but in coverage too.
I can only afford to spend £10-£15 on foundation so am looking for recommendations.
I've looked today at Revlon Nearly Naked but even the palest shade was a bit orangey. I did look at Boots 17, but there was no tester for the palest shade.
Any ideas please?

Maat Sat 06-Apr-13 18:11:14

I have similar colouring to you and I alternate between the Boots No7 Lasting Perfect in Calico (for more coverage) and their BB cream in Fair for more spring/summer days.

Maat Sat 06-Apr-13 18:15:08

Sorry, it's Stay Perfect not lasting perfect.

I have spent a fortune on other foundations, including Estee Lauder Double Wear Light but prefer this one from No.7. It doesn't make me look orange at all.

WallyBantersJunkBox Sat 06-Apr-13 19:47:46

I'd recommend a bb cream too. I use Two Faced which I think you can buy in larger Boots stores and it's very natural.

If not then the Garnier one is perfectly acceptable.

BeaLola Sat 06-Apr-13 22:04:41

I would pop into Boots & get them to zap you with their new tool to shade match you - takes seconds & the foundation options were good & good prices too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now