Talk

Advanced search

I need a going out top and some black shoe boots by the end of the day!

(6 Posts)
alwaysinhiding Sat 06-Apr-13 16:08:42

So on my quest for clothes for my night out i now have jeans and a jersey blazer i tried on lots of tops and ordered one too but dont like it on, im looking for something nice but fitted, ialso tried on every pair of shoe boots i could find in new look and all were slipping off when i walked even when sizing down, ive discovered i can only wear this style cause i have really veiny feet that look revolting sad i want to order the perfect top and shoes today and get them latest tuesday

help ive been googling for 3 hours!

bigbadbarry Sat 06-Apr-13 16:13:11

I have some shoe boots from M&S - they are not amazing but they are not bad. Worth a look maybe

landofsoapandglory Sat 06-Apr-13 16:20:33

I wore this top with jeans and a jersey blazer on a night out this week. It is a really vivid blue and not too tight, or short, so covers any lumps and bumps!

TheWoollybacksWife Sat 06-Apr-13 16:25:56

I have some lovely black suede shoe boots that I bought in Tesco about a month ago.

GypsyFloss Sat 06-Apr-13 20:09:23

Sainsburys have patent and suede black shoe boots at the moment, like a heeled brogue style.

foxysocks Sat 06-Apr-13 20:12:40

Have you looked on asos? They have a huge range of tops and shoes,do next day delivery and free returns so you can order a few diff things to try on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now