Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find a bag for a wedding that's stylish and a little bit practical.

(4 Posts)
beanandspud Sat 06-Apr-13 13:56:57

Going to a wedding and have this dress in blue and these sandals but I'm struggling to find a bag.

I'd really like a tiny clutch bag but we'll have DS with us so I will still need to have something to put a couple of cars, tissues and a phone etc. to keep him entertained - I have tried to cram it all into DH's sporran but it's not happening grin.

The dress is fairly plain so wouldn't mind a bag that looks a bit more of a statement.

Oh, and as a bit of an aside did we ever reach a decision as to whether fascinators were naff or not?

polyhymnia Sat 06-Apr-13 16:00:14

They certainly are, IMO !

scabbysnake Sat 06-Apr-13 16:53:44

Not small but I saw it & fell in love & am also using it for a wedding & like you i'm wearing a plain blue dress m.dorothyperkins.com/mt/www.dorothyperkins.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=21&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=33053&storeId=12552&productId=9658860&langId=-1&sort_field=Relevance&categoryId=208725&parent_categoryId=208607&pageSize=20

TSSDNCOP Sat 06-Apr-13 17:10:23

how about this?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now