Talk

Advanced search

Best sensationail colours??

(4 Posts)
CharlieBoo Fri 05-Apr-13 09:37:05

Hi, a few weeks ago I invested in a sensationail kit and am very impressed!! The only thing I'm not so impressed with are the colours and how they come out. I bought the cappuccino and a plum colour but the cappuccino came out a greedy brown and the plum way too red for me. I am getting married at the end of may and plants do my own nails in a very natural shade but its going to be expensive working my way through all the light colours to find a good one. Something very light pink/natural is what I'm after. Any recommendations?

Aside from the wedding on a normal day to day basis any good colour recommendations? I don't like reds btw.

Thank

wifeofdoom Fri 05-Apr-13 16:34:30

Pink chiffon is very neutral pink, doesn't suit my skin tone well though(I find this with most pale pink shades though). Pink daisy my favourite, have a nice coral something one too for spring. Don't like meteor shower not as grey as it looks in the pic

jackstini Sat 06-Apr-13 15:07:44

Try their fb page photos - there are some samples of actual colours there.
http://www.facebook.com/SensatioNailUK/photos

I would go for either Babydoll Pink or Evening Sand I think for a neutral - both of those colours have photos up on that page smile

jackstini Thu 25-Apr-13 07:38:01

Charlie - have you seen the new Bombshell Beauty colour - fab aqua blue. I also now have Jelly Sherbet - is a deep pinky colour but has a 2 tone sort of finish to it - bit of a violet shimmer?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now