Talk

Advanced search

Blazer/cardigan to wear to airport

(17 Posts)
nappydaysagain Fri 05-Apr-13 09:29:13

I have bought a pair of Boden ankle skimmer jeans in seaspray which i was planning on wearing to the airport when we go on holiday in May. We are off to Menorca and am thinking it might be a little cool at night so was thinking i will need a cardigan, jacket or blazer.

This is my first link so hope it works http://m.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Trousers-Jeans/Jeans/WC121/Womens-Skinny-Ankle-Skimmer-Jeans.html

I'm only just 5 foot at a stretch so don't want a blazer which will bury me and also not sure what colour would go with these jeans.

Can anyone help with some recommendations. Not too expensive please smile

nappydaysagain Fri 05-Apr-13 09:30:27

hmm My link didn't work

Bunbaker Fri 05-Apr-13 10:17:05

m.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Womens-Trousers-Jeans/Jeans/WC121/Womens-Skinny-Ankle-Skimmer-Jeans.html

DuvetHog Fri 05-Apr-13 10:24:59

Now, no sniggering but I have this little blazer from Asda and it always pulls in compliments & smartens up an outfit while still keeping it casual. and it only fifteen quid

Asda blazer

Bunbaker Fri 05-Apr-13 10:28:24

That link just brings up a list

Bunbaker Fri 05-Apr-13 10:30:15

Is it this >
direct.asda.com/george/womens-coats-jackets/g21-stud-blazer/G004193394,default,pd.html

TheCraicDealer Fri 05-Apr-13 10:34:44

This orange petite cardigan from Debenhams would look great with your jeans and pumps. Wear it with camisole tops- white would be nice, but it would also be fab with a stronger colour like this green cami from Topshop.

DuvetHog Fri 05-Apr-13 10:36:17

Sorry about the link fail, only on the second cuppa & not totally functioning yet!

Yes that's the one, it is nicer in RL too!

thepurplepenguin Fri 05-Apr-13 11:06:23

Again, no sniggering, but I recently bought this knitted blazer. I have the silver grey, am very petite and it fits really nicely, better length on me than the model too.

nappydaysagain Fri 05-Apr-13 16:09:05

Thanks for the suggestions. Will need to try the blazers on to check sizing as I'm very short.

The grey Asda one is a great price!

I can't seem to see the orange cardigan on the Debenhams link but will look on the website. I wasn't too sure colour wise with the trousers being quite a bright colour.

nappydaysagain Fri 05-Apr-13 16:11:51

Oh just seen you're petite too thepurplepemguin. I think the silvergrey one looks nice too, and is also a good price

noddyholder Fri 05-Apr-13 16:46:57

I bought an unstructured type navy blazer in primark yesterday for £12 and it is lovely really well made and a good fit. Tried it with a few different tops and I can see me wearing it a lot.

DuvetHog Sat 06-Apr-13 00:15:42

I was in M&S and they had the blazer Purple penguin linked too. I tried it on and its lovely although a little too bum skimming for me so would def suit a petite! They also had a gorgeous jade greeny colour in the same style in the reduced wool section for £19 so maybe worth checking!

DuvetHog Sat 06-Apr-13 00:17:37

Noddy, is there anyway you can link to it? I would love to try that one on without having to raid my local primark & a) probably miss it or b) they don't actually have it......

noddyholder Sat 06-Apr-13 08:48:42

I don,t think they have a website. It omesin black navy bright blue cream and stone all together on a stand if that helps!

landofsoapandglory Sat 06-Apr-13 11:42:43

Again, no sniggering, I have this blazer and I get lots of compliments when I wear it.

I am going to buy that Asda one linked ^^ up there,

nappydaysagain Fri 19-Apr-13 15:19:43

Just a quick update, i ordered the silver/grey blazer from M &S which thepurplepenguin recommended and it arrived today.
It's perfect and just what I wanted.
Ideal for petite ladies and made of a really nice fabric.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now