Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

mama mio boob tube cream anyone used?

(10 Posts)
alwaysinhiding Thu 04-Apr-13 13:28:57

Im considering buying this but at £30 a tube i know logically creams cant fix boobs! it does appear to have good reviews on google though but im always unsure if these are made to look that way

After 2 children im deflated and would love a lift but thats never going to happen, i was reading recently about degrees of sag and the level of the nipple but that doesnt seem to be my problem more that they are just lacking volume and the skin is crepey and loose sad

I have got a new bra and look fine like that but i dont ever take it off unless showering, i wear a bra in bed and yes during sex sad

does this cream live up to expectations or will i save my pennies for something else

ps i currently use palmers breast firming cream and that does nothing but at least i feel like im doing something

DrGoogleWillSeeYouNow Thu 04-Apr-13 13:48:08

Damn... Just typed a big reply and lost it.

In a nutshell. I got this with a discount through Mumsnet for £20. It absorbs really well, smells delicious, is a fantastic moisturiser and was great on my dry elbows and DH's sunburnt nose too. grin

However it's not a miracle worker. My 30E boobs looked ever so slightly firmer but I think any good moisturiser would have the same effect.

pomdereplay Thu 04-Apr-13 14:24:08

I can't speak for this particular product but I think Mama Mio are actually pretty good. Used the Stretch Mark Cream during pregnancy and it did reduce pigmentation and depth of marks visibly. Bio Oil and the like did nothing. I am now two weeks into using Get Waisted in an effort to firm up loose skin on my tummy and by gosh, I think I am starting to see results. I have tried Palmers, Nivea, Nip + Fab ad nauseam to no avail. Reckon the boob cream's got to be worth a shot.

Walnutcakelover Thu 04-Apr-13 15:33:20

I have used the Mama Mio boob tube, it is very moisturising and smells lovely but IMO does not firm the boobs, I have also used their get waisted moisturiser and apart from moisturising does nothing else. I do love Mama Mio products because they are paraben free and these products do have good ingredients in them.

alwaysinhiding Thu 04-Apr-13 19:25:27

ah really dont want to spend £30 on a nice smell but then again i will try anything i suppose thanks for all replies smile

OneLittleLady Thu 04-Apr-13 19:28:50

As I've said on other threads, I'm a big fan of Jergens anti cellulite and firming lotion. It's meant for legs and bums but I've been using it on all my wobbly bits and I can honestly see a difference. It's also fairly cheap, which is always a bonus especially when it works

pocketandsweet Thu 04-Apr-13 20:06:52

onelittlelady what is the exact name of your Jergens lotion and where do you buy it from?

OneLittleLady Thu 04-Apr-13 21:19:24

it's Jergens Naturals Skin Firming body moisturiser. I buy it in the local Savers shop and it's £1.69 a tube in there.

CajaDeLaMemoria Thu 04-Apr-13 21:21:54

Sainsburys sell the Jergen one too - i think it's around £2-3 a bottle but it's convenient so I get mine from there.

Eliza22 Fri 05-Apr-13 09:24:37

OneLittleLady, I bought the Jergens Cellulite Firming tube from Savers yesterday just because they didn't have the Garnier one I like. Is is really that good? (Dashes off to stock pile at Savers)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now