Talk

Advanced search

Organic/ natural moisturiser- which one?

(12 Posts)
Puddlelane Wed 03-Apr-13 21:15:39

I was using Naked- thirst aid I think it was called.

I have dry skin and budget of under £25.

I don't know which to try next?

That actually works!

Weleda?

Neals Yard?

'elp please!

TigerseyeMum Wed 03-Apr-13 21:22:59

Neals Yard moisturisers are, imo, some of the best on the market. They really seem to do a lot for skin, they don't just plop moisture on it, they really seem to 'do it some good'.

Their website gives a good description of the ones suitable for your skin type.

I also find Decleor good but not as good as NYR.

sick0fants Thu 04-Apr-13 11:20:55

Avalon organics vitamin c renewal cream is lovely. Its just under 11 pounds from Amazon. I've used it for ages, it has a high organic content and is nourishing without being greasy. It smells nice and fresh too

NotTreadingGrapes Thu 04-Apr-13 11:22:31

NY Frankincense is the one I go back to time and time again.

Weleda Rose and iris are also very good.

Although at the moment I'm just using 100% rosehip oil at night and have a lovely glow!

NotTreadingGrapes Thu 04-Apr-13 11:22:48

(and it cost me £4.99!)

cedge Thu 04-Apr-13 11:37:06

Any organic jojoba oil..

Puddlelane Thu 04-Apr-13 14:11:49

Really Grapes? does it give you enough moisture to not apply the next morning before make up?

HolyMackerel Thu 04-Apr-13 14:26:43

Hi I also use rosehip oil at night, rub in a decent amount and skin drinks it up overnight. In the morning I use a bit less, like a serum almost, under any natural cream - it doesn't make my skin "oily at all", and my previously very dry and sensitive skin has calmed down no end.

extra virgin coconut oil, huge tub cheap from amazon. hair face food its a miracle product.

NotTreadingGrapes Thu 04-Apr-13 17:05:32

I only use it at night, in the morning I am using Elemis marine cream I got at Christmas.

Must admit, I prob won't buy Rosehip again, as I do find for my skin (age 47, pale and dry) the pure Argan was better, seemed more nourishing than the Rosehip.

milktraylady Thu 04-Apr-13 18:57:54

You could try a green people one?
V nice stuff, all Eco-y etc

MissFoodie Fri 05-Apr-13 09:00:13

try Jurlique, Antipodes or NYR

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now