Talk

Advanced search

Skinny boy jeans conundrum - solved!

(7 Posts)
DieWilde13 Wed 03-Apr-13 12:51:06

Thanks to mn my skinny ds has school trousers that fit him and doesn't have to go to school looking like he's wearing clown trousers (M&S longer length in 2 years younger than his age, if you are interested).

Anyway, I bought him a pair of jeans today that actually fit shock and thought I'd share: H&M slim fit, £5.99!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 03-Apr-13 14:37:42

Hi DieWilde how old is your DS?

I'm lucky grin enough to have a stick insect DS who is 13 yo.

School trousers- yes M&S with the adjustable waist in the extra long. with the zipped back pocket.

Trousers- he's too tall for Primark boys (and the 12-13yo are far too big on his waist)
I bought him youths/mens 26" waist 32" leg.
OK he needs a belt.
But they fit him nicely and are IIRC £10.

I've looked in H&M but never found anything he liked.
Might be worth another look.

ujjayi Wed 03-Apr-13 15:33:46

Another super slim DS here. He has several pairs of the H& M skinny jeans. Also Gap skinny jeans but they were canvas/cotton rather than denim. DS has a grey pair and mustard. Look fab and fit beautifully.

DieWilde13 Wed 03-Apr-13 16:03:35

70, he is nearly 9 and the trousers are a size 134 / 8-9 years. They are quite long.

They are from the bigger boys' section - age 8 to 15 or so?

I always find skinnies to be fine in the leg, but massive around the non-existant waist and bottom.

Catbiscuit Wed 03-Apr-13 16:06:48

Are they slim fit normal jeans or actually skinny jeans? My ds is skinny and tall and likes skinny jeans!

Gingefringe Wed 03-Apr-13 16:07:10

Next Directory do school trousers in a 'slim' fit in addition to their standard fit. My son has been wearing these for years - they are fab.

DieWilde13 Wed 03-Apr-13 16:10:41

They are slim fit normal jeans, but if I remember correctly they have slim fit skinnies as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now