Talk

Advanced search

Eyelash growth serum

(3 Posts)
cheeseandbiscuitsplease Tue 02-Apr-13 12:02:19

My eyelashes are quite short and I generally wear falsies every day. Has anyone tried any of the eyelash growth products? I don't mind shelling out for one, they are about £40 in Boots but I was wondering if they are worth it? Has anyone any success stories and if so with which product? Thanks smile

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 02-Apr-13 13:44:45

Hi cheeseandbiscuits
I've posted before about Revitalash.
I bought this in mid January from QVC (can't remember exact price but go onto qvcuk.com then put Revitalash into search.

I bought the eyelash + eyebrow + mascara primer + curlers set. (They are available individually though)

I've got the scabbiest eyelashes in history and I'd love to say this has done wonders for my lashes but it hasn't really. I'll give it until I've finished the tube. It's made some improvement. When I use curlers and mascara I can see a difference.

The eyebrow treatment- BRILLIANT. My brows were really skimpy, I haven't plucked them for months because they were so sparse. They've filled out (a tiny bit to go) and I'll need to find my Tweezermans now.

Primer: meh. It's blue mascara.
Curlers- there's are dire. I use BodyShop.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo. I's buy the lash and brow if it was a special offer together but it's not something I'd say "Oh I have to have"

But if I get a miracle after three months I'll post back . (No idea what the growth cycle is of an eyelash. 12 weeks or so?)

birdies Tue 02-Apr-13 14:04:40

I used revitalash and it really worked for me (until I stopped, then my eyelashes looked worse than before I started). I'm after a cheaper alternative though as £41 just seems such a lot to pay.

The no 7 one has quite good reviews and is half the price. But is it half as good? I want longer lashes for a wedding in 8 weeks so I can't risk spending 8 weeks trying a shit version!

Anyways, I prob haven't helped but will be watching people's replies!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now