Talk

Advanced search

why did no one ever tell me about COLLECT+ before

(7 Posts)
BrunellaPommelhorse Mon 01-Apr-13 17:53:34

FREE returns for bloody Office shoes who didn't offer them
The only - to the + was that its the other side of town in an area where you wouldnt leave your bag on the car seat... ( threating notices about prosecuting shoplifters everywhere) BUT it was FREE.

are all the places that run it so few and far between?

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 01-Apr-13 18:05:25

There are a few of these where I live, but also a few stories of things mysteriously 'going missing' at one of them, especially when it's a parcel with a nice big ASOS/Topshop/NAP label on the outside...

iamsmokingafag Mon 01-Apr-13 19:13:32

I've seen this on some things but the shop is always miles away so I can't be bothered.
Can I use the collect + label on anything then?
I have some amazon shoes to go back.

Babyjaguar Mon 01-Apr-13 19:15:08

I agree - its miles away. Is there only allowed to be one in each town?

iamsmokingafag Mon 01-Apr-13 19:19:01

Yep Post office is 5 mins walk away. Collect + is 10 mins drive away.
Do Next still do courier returns?
It's a shame that their clothes are shit.

Babyjaguar Mon 01-Apr-13 19:26:28

lol

Sleepyfergus Mon 01-Apr-13 21:17:27

I have loads of Collect + places to go to, the nearest one us the petrol station around the corner. They give you a barcoded receipt which you can track and trace, so if stuff goes missing, surely you can prove that you handed it over and that it's the collection point/driver that has 'lost' it?

So far I found its been great, and chuffed to see lots of online sellers now signed up to it. My petrol station hates me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now