Talk

Advanced search

&Other Stories...has anyone bought anything from here?

(13 Posts)
Allthingspretty Mon 01-Apr-13 17:14:03

[[ http://www.stories.com/Beauty/Brands/theBalm here]]

The bags and some of the shoes look nice and a bit different.

Anyone bought from them?

ThinkAboutItOnBoxingDay Mon 01-Apr-13 17:29:19

They are a new sub brand of H&M. Opened a store on regent street. Guardian had an article about them at the weekend.

Some good stuff from the look of it.

Allthingspretty Mon 01-Apr-13 17:35:19

They have a nice satcel bag. Wondet what the quality is like?

noviceoftheday Mon 01-Apr-13 18:41:11

Grumpyhorsewoman who is on the vogue thread has bought from there. She loves her purchases grin

trixymalixy Mon 01-Apr-13 18:44:50

I am coveting some of the shoes, but they are out of stock in my size sad

BAGSNOB Mon 01-Apr-13 18:48:07

Bags are nice but imo the quality is not great.

ToastedTeacakes Mon 01-Apr-13 19:39:59

Not a lot in stock yet..?
Reminds me of how Zara have the more expensive Massimo Dutti. At least there are affordable leather bags here. I wonder what the quality is like..

louwn Tue 02-Apr-13 09:04:14

I tried quite a bit of stuff on but none of it looked quite right (I'm size 8/10, 5ft 8 and the cuts were not that flattering). Was a bit disappointed as liked the look of it on the hangers!

AmberNectarine Tue 02-Apr-13 11:58:36

I bought the neoprene buckle clutch and I really like it.

tiokiko Tue 02-Apr-13 12:53:40

I ordered a couple of pairs of shoes but they're going back - they looked amazing but were really hard leather and very small fit. Also pretty unimpressed by the customer service, they told me that my order hadn't been despatched yet as they were so busy hmm then it arrived the next day.

tiokiko Tue 02-Apr-13 12:54:08

Sorry typo - it arrived the same day so had obv already been despatched.

bunnymother Tue 02-Apr-13 13:06:38

I have one of the bags, and its very nice. Not incredible quality, but excellent value, and being hard leather, I imagine it will wear better than some of my butter soft, more expensive ones. Which is good, as it has a hard life ahead of it. Brace yourself, bag.

mirpuppet Tue 02-Apr-13 13:22:53

I went to the Regent Street store and the quality seemed alright. Some of the leather bags were quite nice. However, the shoes I tried on were that hard leather and were not comfortable at all. The neoprene buckle clutch looked nice but I felt it would slide out of my hands. Some of the other neoprene bags look too much like laptop cases for my taste.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now