Talk

Advanced search

Something special for a wedding

(9 Posts)
AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 01-Apr-13 15:59:37

I'm going to my cousin's wedding in a month or so and I've had a dress picked out for a while. Unfortunately when I got it out, I just feel a bit meh about it. I've had a bit of a bad time recently so I'd really like something to feel special in on the day.

Any ideas please? I am 25, 5 foot 5 and a size 6-8 ish.

If it helps at all, I love delicate others and things with a vintage feel (or actual vintage!)

Thank you

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 01-Apr-13 16:02:40

I should have also put that I don't want to spend more than about £80 and although its not a super traditional wedding, I'd rather not wear excessive black or white please!

ivanapoo Mon 01-Apr-13 17:04:11

www.look.co.uk/pictures/spring-dresses-the-look-edit/ted-baker-pastel-dress-£129

Just saw this and it is so fresh and pretty, bit over budget but sure there's a discount code somewhere. I'd wear it if I were 25 and slim envy

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 01-Apr-13 17:14:01

That is beautiful, I shall have a proper look at it. Thank you! I really like the idea of something in fresh colours like that. I hadn't thought to look in Ted Baker.

The budget can be stretched a little if necessary...

MortifiedAdams Mon 01-Apr-13 17:16:42

Some.beautiful dresses at Joy

ivanapoo Mon 01-Apr-13 17:31:14

I'm glad you like it. I'm not usually a big Ted fan but they have a mini range all in those bright pastels. It looks nicer irl too!

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 01-Apr-13 17:52:16

Thank you also MortifiedAdams I've just had a look at Joy (and seem lots of things I want that are not related to the wedding blush )

I quite like this one but not sure if its wedding-y enough?!

http://www.joythestore.com/lou-vnk-rose-jersey-drs

I live near a Ted Baker so I shall go and try the other one on in the flesh.

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Mon 01-Apr-13 17:52:40

Sorry www.joythestore.com/lou-vnk-rose-jersey-drs

MortifiedAdams Mon 01-Apr-13 18:17:05

Ooh you could definetly wear that to a wedding!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now