Talk

Advanced search

Before I weep ... I need a top and I need to order it in the next few hours. The only problem is ...

(10 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Mon 01-Apr-13 12:02:06

...I seem to be limited to Boden who appear to be the only online retailer who will guarantee delivery to my remote neck of the woods by Wednesday morning.

Massimo Dutti have a nice cream lace number but their customer services are closed so I can't check whether it's worth paying £8+ for express delivery.

I had a full John Lewis basket but no option for named day delivery when I tried to check it. A phonecall revealed that they don't do named day delivery to us anymore. <sob>

So, back to good old Johnnie - the top is to go with black trousers. They're cigarette leg, finishing just below the ankle. Dressing up for an evening out - all I can see on Boden is t-shirts.

Anyone help please?

BellaVita Mon 01-Apr-13 12:04:46

How about Asos or House of Fraser?

ChompieMum Mon 01-Apr-13 12:05:21

Next do next day delivery I think.

ChompieMum Mon 01-Apr-13 12:05:56

And asos I believe

Annianni Mon 01-Apr-13 12:09:15

Are you anywhere near a Waitrose?
JL do next day delivery to your local branch.

JumpHerWho Mon 01-Apr-13 12:34:17

Next - they have loads of branded stuff so not just their own stuff, and next day delivery.

MrsMcGregor Mon 01-Apr-13 13:42:05

Will check ASOS and HoF thanks. Next and I don't get on although I did look last night. No Waitrose over here, sadly grin.

Off to look. Thanks

MrsMcGregor Mon 01-Apr-13 13:47:56

No good - neither ASOS nor HoF do next day delivery to N. Ireland.

Does anyone have 5 mins to choose me a suitably dressy top (if one exists) from Boden? Am a 10, slim but tummy is a bit of a problem area. flowers

uwaga Mon 01-Apr-13 14:07:16

Not a huge boden fan but have you looked in their clearance section? Something like this www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Clearance/Womens-Tops-T-shirts/3_4-Sleeved-Tops/WA386/Womens-Juliet-Top.html?NavGroupID=18 or this www.boden.co.uk/en-GB/Clearance/Womens-Tops-T-shirts/Short-Sleeved-Tops/WA396/Womens-Hand-Beaded-Pretty-Top.html?NavGroupID=18 would go with cigarette pants.

MrsMcGregor Mon 01-Apr-13 15:36:19

Thanks uwaga - I'm only going o Boden out of absolute necessity grin. I ordered the second top you linked to, in ivory, along with a cobalt-y coloured wrap top - will see if either work. Never again will I leave shopping to the eleventh hour!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now