Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Black trousers

(7 Posts)
HappierTimes Mon 01-Apr-13 08:48:41

I need some black trousers for work.
Everywhere I look though they are quite wide legged. I would prefer a more tapered style. I live in skinny jeans so don't like opposite style. I am a 10-12 and long legged if that helps.

domesticslattern Mon 01-Apr-13 09:03:42

Mint velvet had a good choice last time I looked.

HappierTimes Mon 01-Apr-13 09:16:37

They do have a lovely pair. But £69.00 is quite a lot. Mind you they are for work so I guess they will get worn.
What is their quality like. I have to do a lot of bending and kneeling in my job so don't want them going baggy.

SprinkleLiberally Mon 01-Apr-13 09:20:55

Sainsburys are good quality. I was amazed. They do some straight leg, not sure about tapered.

HappierTimes Mon 01-Apr-13 09:31:21

ohh I might have to get myself down to Sainsburys then.

Jcee Mon 01-Apr-13 10:11:17

I've just been on this search and H&M have loads ranging from £15-25 in different styles and bagginess of taper

domesticslattern Mon 01-Apr-13 10:16:04

I'm sure it depends on the style and fabric tbh. I have worn mine about 15 times and they still look great. But if I had a job with lots of kneeling I'd probably go for two or three pairs of cheaper trousers from somewhere else.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: