Talk

Advanced search

La Roche Posay - bewildered by choice - please help!

(4 Posts)
JennySense Sun 31-Mar-13 21:46:31

Heya
I'd like to try some LRP - I've been to the site and just found it all really confusing - I'd appreciate dome help smile
I'm 43
dryish skin
blackheads on nose
fair skin
freckles

Just ordered a clarisonic

I normally use Liz Earle stuff and anything else I can find lying around...

QuinnFabray Mon 01-Apr-13 08:35:10

For blackheads, you need the Effaclar range, although as your skin is dry, don't over do it. I'd recommend the Effaclar K treatment cream, as it's gentler - meant more to maintain clear skin, rather than treat bad skin, but I still find it effective at blasting the blackheads. I use that with a couple of the Toleriane (sp?) products for sensitive skin - the toner is lovely.

JennySense Mon 01-Apr-13 13:57:11

Thanks Quinn - the range is huge isn't it?

poozlepants Mon 01-Apr-13 14:03:54

I am 44 and have dry skin and I use the Hydraphase Intense Legere as my bog standard moisturiser as it has UV protection. I have also started using the Hydraphase Intense Riche as the cold weather has made my skin super dry. I find them excellent. I usually come out in spots with all sorts of moisturisers but not this stuff.
There was an offer on at Escentual.com with 25% off recently - not sure if it still applies.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now