Talk

Advanced search

How do I use my house of colour info?

(4 Posts)
ellesabe Sun 31-Mar-13 20:43:20

I had my colours done when I was 13 and only vaguely remember the experience.

I am in the process of renewing my wardrobe post-baby and a couple of threads on here reminded me that I have kept the little book of colours. I assume it will be useful for choosing clothes but I can't remember if there any guidelines how to use it. All I remember is that I'm a 'winter'.

MadAboutHotChoc Sun 31-Mar-13 21:02:33

Use the book to choose/shop for new clothes - try and go for colours with stars next to these (to indicate your wow colours).

Casmama Sun 31-Mar-13 21:07:30

I think you can do a colour rerate or something for about £45. I don't think your season changes but your best colours might have and it would refresh your knowledge too. [[http://www.houseofcolour.co.uk/other_services.htm#wakeup_makeup here]

Hopefully Sun 31-Mar-13 22:06:21

Don't match obsessively, use your wallet to find clothes that are clear, cool, bright, vibrant colours - these colours will tone in with your wallet and sit comfortably with the swatch colours.

A re-rate can help get your eye back in with how things should look on you, as well as help you find your new wow colours.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now