Talk

Advanced search

Big Brifal Knickers!

(6 Posts)
MsSampson Sun 31-Mar-13 17:58:12

So, since having DD I've been firmly in the big knicker camp. I can't imagine going back, even for my wedding day now. I've been looking for something fancy, a bit fifties, but definitely nice fabric/lace, but haven't had much joy as yet, although tbf haven't strayed too far from John Lewis. Any suggestions for good stores? I'm happy to spend up to about £40, so not quite Agent Provocateur prices, but not M&S either. I'm in London, and a size 12, and I won't need to worry about vpl with my dress. And there's a built in bra, so don't need anything matching.

CajaDeLaMemoria Sun 31-Mar-13 18:00:12

Figleaves? I think they are online only but the last catalogue I had definitely had full bridal underwear. There were some really lovely ones - i thought about getting some just for everyday wear!

MsSampson Sun 31-Mar-13 18:10:51

Wow. Hopped up on Sudafed. Bridal knickers. blush

danceponydance Sun 31-Mar-13 18:39:17

I got my big bridal pants from Rigby & Peller - they were in the sale so weren't ridiculous money, I think about £35. Depending on how long you have before wedding and whether you can wait for their sale, you can register online and will get email notification of sales.

piprabbit Sun 31-Mar-13 18:46:20

These are pretty

MsSampson Sun 31-Mar-13 19:11:26

Thanks all. Those empreinte ones are lovely - I've never heard of them. They seem to have a lot of empreinte ones on Rigby and Peller too, so will definitely sign up for sales notification.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now