Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Ladies, I really need your help!!

(3 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Sat 30-Mar-13 13:06:57

It's Easter weekend and I need to order, from somewhere with next day delivery to Northern Ireland, the following:

A top to wear with black peg leg trousers to a smart casual evening function. I'm imagining pale pink/blush or cream, maybe with a bit of lace. Not bare because I don't like to be cold grin and not clingy because I have a tummy. Massimo Dutti have a nice number that DMBL40 lady blogged so it's a possibility.

I also need shoes for the same outfit but that really is a problem because I have a bunion shock. I can only really buy shoes in store but now I'm desperate and won't be in a shop. I tried black suede like courts in H&M but my foot was squished and anything in HoF was either too high or pointy!

Finally, I need long speed t-shirts for a 9 year old boy. Boden mini are too babyish and everywhere has only short sleeved in stock.

Oh, and silver ballet pumps for 4 yr old DTs. They tried on in Monsoon but are between sizes.

John Lewis supposedly do next or same day delivery here but the couriers are sooo unreliable that the deliveries never, ever turn up on the specified day. We're going away on Thursday so the pressure is on!!!

All suggestions welcome - and thank you

MrsMcGregor Sat 30-Mar-13 21:47:56

Mping hopefully smile

MrsMcGregor Sat 30-Mar-13 21:48:34

Darn, that was supposed to read Bumping hopefully!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now