Talk

Advanced search

Early pregnancy, feeling frumpy!

(3 Posts)
Rockchick1984 Sat 30-Mar-13 12:11:46

I'm 11 weeks pregnant with baby 2, still about a stone over my ideal weight before falling pregnant this time! I'm feeling bloated, spotty, and generally yuck about my appearance.

Any suggestions for ways to cheer myself up and look a bit more presentable? I'm about a size 10/12, tall, and not much spare cash smile

cherrycherry41 Sat 30-Mar-13 12:28:04

Im feeling the same rockchick pre-pregnancy with dd i was a nice slim 10, could wear ANYTHING and feel great about my body...
Now (as you know) i have a 6 mo and am 13 wks pg. Didnt have chance to get back to my pre pg size and im now a wobbly, chunky 14.
Dont feel great about myself and not been out of my maternity clothes much!
Im going to treat myself to a haircut and having my nails and eyebrows done next week to help me feel abit better about myself. I also feel great after a nice soak in the bath with a face mask and a bit of lavender oil smile
Painting my toenails and straightening my long curly hair makes me feel momentarily gorgeous.
Just wait until youre a bit further along and youll feel gorgeous cause youll have a lovely bump to hide behind grin
I cant wait to look pg and not just chubby!

Rockchick1984 Sat 30-Mar-13 12:37:42

Thanks Cherry glad to know I'm not the only one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now