Talk

Advanced search

Fringe?

(6 Posts)
pixiegumboot Fri 29-Mar-13 21:38:15

I have thin, fine hair cut in a bob at present. Thinking about a blunt fringe but not sure if thin fine hair can take one. Also have cowslick at front too. Any thoughts? thx

OneLittleLady Fri 29-Mar-13 21:41:22

I wouldn't do it myself because of the cowlick unless you have the time to devote to straightening and styling it. that said, I think the shape of your face should be the most important deciding factor. try and work out what shape face you have and ask your hairdresser for opinions on what style fringe would suit best.

chickensaladagain Fri 29-Mar-13 21:45:20

I've got a cowlick and have just had a blunt fringe cut in and it's not been a problem to style

however I have v thick hair

I think the challenge with blunt fringes is not to make it kook likea little girl's fringe and I think with fine hair, your fringe would start quite high up and the sides may well end up looking very thin and wispy

pixiegumboot Fri 29-Mar-13 21:46:46

I'm hoping my new babyliss big hair will do the job for me. But yes you're right will probably just annoy me, so much easier just to tuck behind ears!

pixiegumboot Fri 29-Mar-13 21:49:08

chicken, I was trying for a dawn Porter, but worried it may look very twee. I am 41 now! And it will probably split in the middle and leave me looking like a dorky tryhard.

Fluffycloudland77 Sat 30-Mar-13 07:56:34

I've been looking for a mega cheap fake fringe so I can try it at home first.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now