Talk

Advanced search

Liquid eyeliner

(9 Posts)
chrome100 Thu 28-Mar-13 22:20:00

For the past 10 years I've used Boots 17 eyeliner pen. It's amazing, especially for the stylistically inept like me. However, I've just found out it's to be discontinued. I knew this day would come, and despite my best efforts at stock piling I think I'm going to have to find a new brand.

Can anyone recommend anything? ideally a liquid pen rather than a brush as I end up looking like a racoon.

thanks!

JudithOfThePascha Thu 28-Mar-13 22:26:08

Watching with interest. I have an Avon one at the moment and I'm finding it a bit disappointing.

I actually find Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner as easy as a pen, but the bastarding stuff dries up 30 seconds after opening, so don't buy that.

JennySense Thu 28-Mar-13 22:29:48

Not a pen but a brush - Rimmel?

mervynmouse Fri 29-Mar-13 09:19:14

L'oreal Super Liner- really easy to use, its got a spongy tip like the 17 (I used to use this and also loved it). Hate it when they discontinue brilliant products, I'm still getting over the demise of the old style Herbal Essences- Grr.

WasWats Fri 29-Mar-13 09:23:57

The NYC brush, but teeny tiny brush, is amazing and under £3.00

BushCricket Fri 29-Mar-13 09:32:26

Second rimmel eyeliner. It's a brush but very easy to use.

kerstina Fri 29-Mar-13 10:13:58

I really rate l'oreal super liner too best one I have tried . Number 7 amazing one was anything but ! Rubbish

auldspinster Fri 29-Mar-13 11:01:23

Soap and Glory Supercat is the best liner I've ever used, only £6, lasts ages.

Tuppence2 Fri 29-Mar-13 11:34:34

I use this Maybelline one, Mascara and it's the best one I've ever used. It does a really fine line, but you can build it up if you want it thicker:

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now