Talk

Advanced search

Hair products to use with babyliss big hair?

(6 Posts)
ellesabe Thu 28-Mar-13 20:21:05

I have just ordered a babyliss big hair for the bargainous price of £20 from Currys. Oh yes!

Would I benefit from using some sort of mousse or spray to keep the volume in my hair or is the whole point of the babyliss that you don't need products?

My hair is fine shoulder-length and very straight. I'm worried that the volume will fall out within an hour...

ygritte Thu 28-Mar-13 20:33:31

Well, let's be realistic......it will.

My hair does flatten after I have been to the hairdressers and so I don't expect miracles but the BBh certainly makes a huge difference. My hair is fine and flyaway and the BBH makes it smooth and bouncy if not voluminous.

My best hair buy ever...i want the small barrel one now.

ygritte Thu 28-Mar-13 20:35:12

Lee Stafford....I hate my Hair the Day it's Washed is non-crunchy, non-sticky, gives it some oomph product. The only stuff i have bought 3 times now.

ygritte Thu 28-Mar-13 20:39:07

You must have bought the one remaining one! I've just tried to buy a back-up for when mine bites the dust but no joy.

ellesabe Thu 28-Mar-13 20:42:17

I did reserve and collect

Here

ggirl Thu 28-Mar-13 20:42:36

You could try spraying a root lift spray in the roots before using it. V05 do a good one.
I do find the BBH is great for stylish swishy hair but it doesn't give you volume at the roots , well it doesn't for me. I have the small barrel one as well.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now