Talk

Advanced search

COS Sizing

(9 Posts)
MrsMcGregor Wed 27-Mar-13 22:10:48

Does anyone know what Cos sizing is like? I ordered a small in a jumper which is the equivalent of a 10-12. Medium is 14-16. I'm a definite 10. Jumper feels a fit fitted but maybe it's supposed to be. Does anyone fnd them true to size?

Annianni Wed 27-Mar-13 22:40:55

I found them completely bonkers.
I tried cardigans, tshirts and a drapey top last year.

I'm a 14-16 and the tshirts were too small in a large but the cardigans and the draped top were huge, and I needed a medium.

MrsMcGregor Wed 27-Mar-13 22:53:13

hmm. At £6 postage I'm not sure I want to order a larger size to try ... off to look at photo on blog again!

MrsMcGregor Wed 27-Mar-13 22:53:54

Ooops, should have said thanks, Anni!

libertychick Wed 27-Mar-13 22:54:11

I also find the sizing weird - never order from them on line as a result.
I am 10/12 on top and last time I had a trying on session in there I liked the look of tops/dresses ranging from small to large!

prozacbear Wed 27-Mar-13 23:21:40

I agree - completely bonkers!

I'm 5'10 and a genuine size 8/10 and need a medium in their s/m/l sizes. So, that's off. However in their sized garments, I take an 8 top and 10 bottom.

Basically, if you can try them on instore, do. They have some really specific (weird!) cuts that would be tight on some shapes and loose on others. I love COS but have tried some stuff on in then that makes me look like a tramp. Nice quality tramp, but tramp.

Annianni Thu 28-Mar-13 10:59:38

It put me off ordering from them again, having to pay the sodding £6 twice.
And wait over 2 months for a refund hmm

MrsMcGregor Thu 28-Mar-13 11:55:00

shock 2months for a refund? That's dreadful!

I tried it on again this morning, and any bigger will be too big so I'm keeping it as is.

EldritchCleavage Thu 28-Mar-13 15:25:51

I agree, the sizing is random. You're taking a risk ordering without trying on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now