Talk

Advanced search

So I bought this but how do I style it?

(10 Posts)
PetiteMum Wed 27-Mar-13 21:53:50

www.uniqlo.com/uk/store/goods/076376001

It's so comfy and fits well.... I was thinking t shirt and wedges if it ever gets warm? Any other ideas?

CheckpointCharlie Wed 27-Mar-13 21:55:59

A blousey type top, hippyish, buttons half way down, maybe floral? Cotton. With long hoppy earrings and sandals. <dreaming of summer>

PetiteMum Wed 27-Mar-13 22:02:15

Yep.....it's summery really isn't it....... Hmmmm........ Will it look frumpy with boots

WipsGlitter Wed 27-Mar-13 22:03:14

Oh no. Plymouth Brethren skirt. With a headscarf.

And saying "how do I style this"??? I think you mean "what can I wear with this". See above for suggestion.

libertychick Wed 27-Mar-13 22:15:49

Much more fun to 'style' that just 'wear'.

Petitemum do a search on long denim skirt on pininterest for ideas like this very classic look or this lovely summer combo.

Also lovely with a Breton tucked in - I think with a maxi skirt you need to keep the top half fitted.

PetiteMum Wed 27-Mar-13 22:41:56

Ooh, thanks for the ideas! The classic is a bit too boring for me though I like the clean lines.... Hmmmm... I'm quite booby and have never found the the perfect white shirt.....

TheBuskersDog Wed 27-Mar-13 22:54:28

Libertychick, I think perhaps WipsGlitter was suggesting that the skirt is not very stylish.

libertychick Wed 27-Mar-13 23:51:51

Opps blush - Sorry WipsGlitter
Hyper alert for the 'how dare anyone ever think about what they wear' brigade!

ExRatty Thu 28-Mar-13 01:13:05

I'd wear a vest or v tight t shirt with it.
I wouldn't buy but I've been involved in convos about these skirts recently
I think they scream mum ( in a bad way ) kool people I know think they are amazing

AmberNectarine Thu 28-Mar-13 12:00:35

I'd go grunge - converse, graphic tee, biker jacket. You really need to edge up a skirt like that to avoid looking Per Una.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now