Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Shoes for Euro Disney, what should I buy?

(28 Posts)
nancy75 Sat 23-Mar-13 22:03:26

we are going to euro Disney over Easter and I need comfy shoes! I was planning on just taking converse but the forecast is for rain so I need something else, any ideas? I'm thinking boots but not fugly walking boots!

clippityclop Sun 24-Mar-13 19:59:08

We went last Easter and the weather was gorgeous, much warmer and dryer than we expected with one shower of rain in the week so check the forecast before you go. I had Converse (bought new ones at an outlet there too) and Clarks sandals. Have a great time.

cheeseandbiscuitsplease Sun 24-Mar-13 19:59:29

You don't need walking boots for euro Disney ha ha. I wore black wedge boots for the entire 4 days and got along fine. I also wore a thick pack overhead poncho and pretended to be French chic fashionista for the whole time. No need to go looking like a crag rat smile

cheeseandbiscuitsplease Sun 24-Mar-13 20:00:08

Black not pack smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: