We rely on advertising to keep the lights on.

Please consider adding us to your whitelist.



Advanced search

jean bottom "thingy" help!

(15 Posts)
Kione Tue 19-Mar-13 09:00:17

So how do you call that clip that you attach to the bottom of the jeans to adapt their length to go with different high heeled shoes?
Thank you!!!

shopafrolic Tue 19-Mar-13 09:37:09

Style Snaps

Kione Tue 19-Mar-13 09:59:30

Great! thanks a lot

Kione Tue 19-Mar-13 14:43:50

they are American! I cant find them on uk sites!?

bishboschone Tue 19-Mar-13 14:49:01

Don't know but it sounds genius ! I want one.

shopafrolic Tue 19-Mar-13 15:34:50

I've never bought them myself, only know the name. Won't a US site ship for you? They have them on amazon.com..........
or tweet Melissa George the actress who invented them and ask - I can't see a UK distributor at the moment......

What a great idea. Anyone need a business plan?

Kione Tue 19-Mar-13 16:36:09

I am not on twitter shock

gregssausageroll Tue 19-Mar-13 16:55:51

How good are they!

Kione Tue 19-Mar-13 17:06:56

some reviews say that they dont stck properly... but I have never seen them

PacificDogwood Tue 19-Mar-13 17:12:01

Oh, you got me all excited, but the customer reviews on Amazon.com are not great sad

Ambassadoryouarespoilingme Tue 19-Mar-13 21:48:36


Kione Wed 20-Mar-13 07:50:08

I know sad but for the price, I want to try them anyway.

Kione Wed 20-Mar-13 07:50:37

thanks Ambassador, will check that!

Kione Wed 20-Mar-13 13:23:13

8 quid and 5 quid post and package shock

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now