Advanced search

Help! Eye skincare novice alert.

(1 Post)
WiganKebab Mon 11-Mar-13 22:07:12

So I bought two eye skincare products from boots today. One is an eye cream to be applied around the eye. The other a de-puffing eye roll-on to be applied to the contour of the eye. My question is do 'around the eye' and 'the contour of the eye' mean the same area?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now