Talk

Advanced search

I have found my HG foundation!

(11 Posts)
JackieTheFart Wed 20-Feb-13 21:26:44

Bit sad it's a high end one because I am tight but so glad I have found it!

Guerlain Lingerie de Peau. My god, it really is a 'my skin but better' look. Hasn't melted off on my greasy nose (a bit shiny, but the makeup is still there!) doesn't transfer and is just a gorgeous, gorgeous texture.

It was £36 shock in JL, but I needed it no I didn't and I look bloody amazing in it so it is justified <sticks out tongue>

What are your HG products?

shoeprincess2 Thu 21-Feb-13 09:21:56

I always forget about Guerlain foundations and the powder one that I once had was amazing. I might give that one a whirl then. At the moment, my HG products are:-

Superdrug Vitamin E hot cloth cleanser- amazing stuff
YSL Touche Eclat foundation- makes skin luminous and lasts on my T zone
Lush New shampoo bar- 5 months post partum and help my hair look reasonable
Superdrug Aqua hydrating serum- cheap as chips and keeps my skin hydrated

I love hearing about HG products- stick to the Lingerie foundation and don't do as I do, and keep being seduced by advertising and samples of other ones!

ComradeJing Thu 21-Feb-13 09:27:41

Hg foundation is YSL touché éclat too. smile
Hg mascara is mac opulash. I love it. Perfect blend of natural and long, thick, blacks lashes. Comes off easily with hot water.

I also love Tom ford lip sticks but can't remember what colour.

FirstTimeForEverything Thu 21-Feb-13 09:30:30

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

valiumredhead Thu 21-Feb-13 09:43:09

Oh it's fab when you find the product!

HG? <thick>

Mine are cheapies thank Goodness - La Roche Posay cream, No7 Top Coat and Masterpiece mascara. L'Oreal anti dandruff shampoo.

shoeprincess2 Thu 21-Feb-13 10:18:05

Holy Grail.

valiumredhead Thu 21-Feb-13 10:20:33

grin

Southwestwhippet Thu 21-Feb-13 10:28:10

Another vote for the Ysl touche éclat foundation here. Gorgeous and worth the money.

Also the maybelline cover stick is amazing for spot hiding. Cheap as well.

shoeprincess2 Thu 21-Feb-13 11:07:47

Sudocrem (well, I have a big tub for my 2 little boys), but it is fabulous if you have a little outbreak of spots. Slap it on and overnight it miraculously gets rid of them.

JackieTheFart Thu 21-Feb-13 19:03:32

I used Sudocrem as a face mask last night - my skin feels lovely today but by god, it was a pain in the arse to get off!

I think I might try that Superdrug serum - I like using a serum but rarely do. My HG one was the Vit c one from the Body Shop, but they changed the formula and I don't like it now. I'm lucky my skin rarely breaks out or has reactions to things, but I still like to have what I like to have!

I still can't get over how much I love this foundation. I put it on this morning and was just looking at my face and how nice it looks. I don't have spots (normally) but I have huge pores and an uneven skintone. Also quite red cheeks. This just looks so natural but not like make up. I didn't powder over it today, just left it alone and I loved the look. Bare skin but with foundation lol!

Comrade I may try Opulash then. I don't normally buy high end mascara as I don't find it's worth the extra cash, but I'm after something that can look natural or I can vamp up a bit.

JackieTheFart Thu 21-Feb-13 19:04:20

Oh yes Valium I love the No 7 top coat! Hate the fact the brush doesn't go to the bottom of the bottle though - why? So stupid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now