Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a US package forwarding company?

(10 Posts)
MadameWattinger Thu 07-Feb-13 17:41:54

There are several US shops (eg US GAP.com) I'd like to shop with online but they will not ship internationally (or will only ship certain items - strange confused)

I've discovered that there are many parcel forwarding companies out there but the prices range from a bit pricey to shock. It seems to be that I need to 'hire' a US Po Box address and then they forward the parcel on to me in the UK. I am not sure which companies to trust and wondered if anyone can recommend one?
Thanks smile

MadameWattinger Fri 08-Feb-13 11:32:48

ANyone?

samesh1t Mon 25-Aug-14 13:00:46

Can I bump this please! Come on guys - does anyone have an answer to this question? I'm sure it's been discussed here before but can't find the thread!

ZaraW Mon 25-Aug-14 16:13:04

Maybe Aramex Shop and Ship? I used them when I worked overseas but not used them from the UK. Might be worth a go? Orders are based on weight so you can use their online calculator to see shipping rates.

LadyRubyPenhaligon Mon 25-Aug-14 16:29:10

Do border free do it?

Kelly1814 Mon 25-Aug-14 16:33:09

Shop and ship by aramex! I live overseas and have a uk account and a us one.

Easy to set up, small fee, then you pay for each parcel. It goes on weight so bear that in mind as costs soon add up

http://www.shopandship.com

Also, they don't ship liquids. I sobbed when my mammoth Estée Lauder shipment was rejected!

samesh1t Mon 25-Aug-14 17:07:05

Thanks for the recommendation ladies, I'll try that one out and see how it goes x

samesh1t Mon 25-Aug-14 20:01:32

Well I just looked into this and it appears that I cannot use the service if I'm living in the UK. United Kingdom/Great Britain/England doesn't appear on any of the drop down menus.

Any other ideas ??

dr3aming Mon 25-Aug-14 20:26:49

I need to do this too! Just need a good recommendation.

bigdeal74 Wed 20-Apr-16 17:51:07

I would highly recommend a company called Shipville.

www.shipville.com/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now