Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

All these top lips that look like fat slugs. They're temporary right?

(14 Posts)
nevergoogle Tue 22-Jan-13 19:41:05

I'm not sure why there are so many women on TV with fat top lips. I'm assuming some sort of collagen treatment.
Is it temporary?
Can they stop doing it when they realise it's a bit of a mental look?

WarmFuzzyFun Tue 22-Jan-13 19:43:21

I wonder who told them it was a good look? A bit like the drawn in eyebrows, absolutely awful

nevergoogle Tue 22-Jan-13 19:45:54

oh yes, drawn on eyebrows too.

botoxschmotox Tue 22-Jan-13 19:57:25

Agreed. There's a certain actress on a certain soap that has clearly had it done. She looks like she's walked into a door.

DrinkFeckArseGirls Tue 22-Jan-13 20:09:16

I don't think they meant to look like that. It must be the procedure gone wrong.

Bella88 Tue 22-Jan-13 20:12:06

Some of the real shapeless sausages are likely to be permanent implants or silicone injections - both buggers to remove and rarely used these days.

MikeLitoris Tue 22-Jan-13 20:12:49

Kirsty on Eatenders? I cant stop staring at her lip. It is epic!

TheCrackFox Tue 22-Jan-13 20:18:29

I can't imagine why they think it looks good, they just look like they have been smacked in the mouth.

OverlyYappyAlways Tue 22-Jan-13 20:20:08

It's strange, everyone is turning into Lady Penelope from Thunderbirds these days with trout pouts though. Very strange.

nevergoogle Tue 22-Jan-13 20:25:09

well yes, it was kirsty on eastenders that prompted the thread, but really there are women with the same look popping up everywhere.
Caprice?

nevergoogle Tue 22-Jan-13 20:26:39

so if not implants or silicone, what are the reversible options should you want to have a fanny for a face?

nevergoogle Tue 22-Jan-13 20:33:54

i wish my last post had been my thread titles smile, pleased with that.

ToastedTeacakes Tue 22-Jan-13 21:04:21

Never understood this. They don't look natural, because the line of naturally full lips tapers at corners and fattens towards middle, so the collagen stuff is too uniform and off-looking, know what I mean? I dunno, it confuses me.

miniweetabix Tue 22-Jan-13 21:10:55

I would like my lips done, obviously natural looking, if there is such a procedure.
nevergoogle I think they use HA now, restylane or juvederm, both of which are temp i think.
I think it's about enhancing what you have subtley rather than changing the way you look, if there are any dr's that can do that, then i would love to know, genuine question.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now