Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Marilyn Monroe dress up

(5 Posts)
FreyaKItty Tue 22-Jan-13 16:18:15

I'm looking for some help. I'm going to a Hollywood legends fancy dress party. I'm reusing wedding dress (antique gold lace over silk), I've borrowed a stole, bought gloves and wig.

Now I need to get some make - up. I'm fair & red haired so need a good instant wash off tan.
Id like some nice red lipstick, kkpink blusher, and false eyelashes. I don't want to spend a huge amount.

Any other tips to discovering my inner marilyn ???

laluna Tue 22-Jan-13 17:52:47

Wow! The easiest thing would be to copy a photo of her makeup. Heavily black lined eyes and don't forget the beauty spot!!!

AlwaysSleepingBeauty Tue 22-Jan-13 18:03:41

Have a look at this http://www.lisaeldridge.com/video/21757/marilyn-monroe-iconic-make-up-look/

ZZZenAgain Tue 22-Jan-13 18:09:40

I don't think you need a tan, she was usually pale, red lips and a black line over the top eyelid, close to your eyelashes with very pale pearly almost white eyeshadow is the way I think of her. Laluna is right, don't forget the beauty spot.

FreyaKItty Tue 22-Jan-13 18:44:19

Thanks everyone, I must watch the video.. I'm very pale so just wanted a tiny little hint of colour. Wig just arrived v exciting !!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now