Talk

Advanced search

Anyone bought a bag from vanilla bags Paris

(10 Posts)
freakazoidroid Mon 21-Jan-13 19:27:31

I really like the h alexa bag. Is it a copy of a Hermes bag?

mrsmoscow Mon 21-Jan-13 19:50:35

They have a shop just off the Kings Road and I have seen them in RL.
I personally wouldn't buy one I thought they looked cheap. The shop was pretty awful too looked like a shop full of bad fake bags!

I would say the Hermes one was one of the better bags they'd got. I went to look at the Balenciaga style and it was awful!

freakazoidroid Mon 21-Jan-13 20:05:48

So did the Hermes style bag look ok? I have a authentic mulberry and Louis Vuitton bag , but just wanted a little add on bag. Is it worth £99?

AmberNectarine Mon 21-Jan-13 21:24:06

Yes, about 10 years ago I bought one of the Emily bags in bright red. Cost me £120 even then, and it was shit, colour peeled off the leather after a while and I threw it out. Total waste of money.

babybarrister Mon 21-Jan-13 21:43:17

Would not bother - look cheap and obviously fake

BoffinMum Tue 18-Oct-16 15:38:12

I took them to court as they sent me the wrong bag, refused to refund it under the Distance Selling Regulations, then the other one I had bought from them fell apart within days of the purchase, causing the bag to fall to the ground and my tablet to smash. I took them to the Small Claims Court, they refused to pay up, and I am left £185 out of pocket. Avoid them, they are crooks.

fuchsmorgan Wed 19-Apr-17 07:29:07

Hi i have just bought four items from them. They are not returning our calls as both items are damaged. my friend returned two items and they have not refunded her money and are not returning her calls. Do not buy anything more from them!

user1492232552 Wed 19-Apr-17 10:32:34

If it's over £100 and you apid by visa, contact the credit card company, that's your best bet.

troodiedoo Wed 19-Apr-17 13:09:53

I very nearly did once but ended up getting an Osprey one instead, thought they were better quality.

fuchsmorgan Wed 19-Apr-17 15:37:38

Hi thank you so much for that advice. i did buy it on my card and it was £140! Thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now