Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

help me find some nice boots!

(7 Posts)
addictedismoving Sun 20-Jan-13 14:14:18

I have these. I bought them as at the time I couldnt find anything else I liked and they were cheep.

But the soles are coming away and the fake leather is all scratched and they look awful.

I'm looking for some nice boots I guess in brown, as they will need to go with everything, with a proper sole as they will need to with stand running, walking, crawling, jumping and just about anything 2 toddlers can throw at you!

Any one have any ideas? budget is flexable, but not hundreds.

addictedismoving Mon 21-Jan-13 08:17:00

bumping, as I really have no idea where to start confused

motherofvikings Mon 21-Jan-13 08:57:13

They're nice! smile Shame they didn't wear well sad

I searched for riding boots brown on amazon and found some nice tommy hilfiger ones but they were £120+!

How long did they last before they died? Am tempted for £25! smile

addictedismoving Mon 21-Jan-13 10:33:13

I bought them in October, and ive worn them practically every day since.
I'm tempted to re buy them, but wondered what else was out there first.

badtasteflump Mon 21-Jan-13 11:05:48

these?

Depends what size you need though - good price in the sale if you have small feet!

I also like these - like yours but with a twist - but you may think they're hideous grin

Or these - a bit cheaper but they get good reviews smile

badtasteflump Mon 21-Jan-13 11:07:28

Oops second link didn't work

will try again!

badtasteflump Mon 21-Jan-13 11:27:44

Oh I give up! If you're interested google 'Jones The Bootmaker York 4 Ankle Boots Brown'
smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: