Talk

Advanced search

Bra Fitting in Southampton / New Forest

(10 Posts)
doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 19:44:13

I've usually bought bras from M & S but am fed up of ill-fitting underwear and would love to be properly fitted by an expert. I've had a couple of fittings at Marks' before and have been very underwhelmed by their knowledge and have come away with not particularly comfortable / suitable bras. Could anyone recommend a shop that offers a more personal service? TIA

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 19:58:15

YES I Can Hidden Agenda in Romsey is fab..well it has been for me.

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 19:59:18

here

FriedSprout Fri 18-Jan-13 20:04:13

I have used John Lewis before and m&s in Hedge End, not very impressed either. Whereabouts in Romsey is Hidden Agenda? Is it very pricey? (Broke and uncomfortable grin )

doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 20:06:17

Excellent!! I'm only 10 min from Romsey - why did I not know about this place?! - and will investigate as soon as the weather improves. Many thanks smile

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 20:06:17

well the bras are a range from about £30 up I think..can't say cos I get the same type everytime

i

doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 20:12:03

The website looks great smile

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 20:13:47

I took dd there (not a child) after trying and getting help in JLewis , they recommended a 34c in JL ..just didn't look or feel right...went to hidden agenda ...30dd and fit like a dream..

She's at uni and says she can't bear wearing any of her other bras now.

doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 20:24:29

That's how I feel, ggirl. I'm sure I'm wearing the wrong size and would love to feel that I felt better / more comfortable in some nice underwear. Thanks again. smile

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 20:28:58

glad to help..hope you get a god fit

I have been converted to Prima Donna Bras since ...bit £££ but sooo worth it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now