Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Bra Fitting in Southampton / New Forest

(10 Posts)
doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 19:44:13

I've usually bought bras from M & S but am fed up of ill-fitting underwear and would love to be properly fitted by an expert. I've had a couple of fittings at Marks' before and have been very underwhelmed by their knowledge and have come away with not particularly comfortable / suitable bras. Could anyone recommend a shop that offers a more personal service? TIA

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 19:58:15

YES I Can Hidden Agenda in Romsey is fab..well it has been for me.

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 19:59:18

here

FriedSprout Fri 18-Jan-13 20:04:13

I have used John Lewis before and m&s in Hedge End, not very impressed either. Whereabouts in Romsey is Hidden Agenda? Is it very pricey? (Broke and uncomfortable grin )

doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 20:06:17

Excellent!! I'm only 10 min from Romsey - why did I not know about this place?! - and will investigate as soon as the weather improves. Many thanks smile

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 20:06:17

well the bras are a range from about £30 up I think..can't say cos I get the same type everytime

i

doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 20:12:03

The website looks great smile

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 20:13:47

I took dd there (not a child) after trying and getting help in JLewis , they recommended a 34c in JL ..just didn't look or feel right...went to hidden agenda ...30dd and fit like a dream..

She's at uni and says she can't bear wearing any of her other bras now.

doglover Fri 18-Jan-13 20:24:29

That's how I feel, ggirl. I'm sure I'm wearing the wrong size and would love to feel that I felt better / more comfortable in some nice underwear. Thanks again. smile

ggirl Fri 18-Jan-13 20:28:58

glad to help..hope you get a god fit

I have been converted to Prima Donna Bras since ...bit £££ but sooo worth it.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: