Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Help me find some ankle boots on a budget please?

(7 Posts)
wewereherefirst Wed 16-Jan-13 21:49:33

I only own one pair of shoes at the moment- plain knee highs blush so I've been wanting to try some ankle boots to take me through to the spring, but I have no style and no one in real life to ask.

I'm a wide size 8, quite tall and I have chunky legs and my absolute limit is £50. I don't mind a small heel but I need to be able to walk up and down hills pushing a pram.

Please help me find something lovely smile

MrsRogerSterling Wed 16-Jan-13 21:54:51

I have these. I have them in brown suede and black leather. I love them, so comfy. I am a size 8 and quite tall also. There is 10% off code around at the moments, I'll have a look for it.

MrsRogerSterling Wed 16-Jan-13 21:57:27

Cose is BE2013 valid until 21st Jan

wewereherefirst Wed 16-Jan-13 22:13:23

Oooh they're lovely! I love the colour too, it's not my usual black. Thank you!

oopsadaisymaisy Wed 16-Jan-13 22:36:55

Monsoon have lovely ab in the sale, gorgeous, think around £20

wewereherefirst Thu 17-Jan-13 22:40:33

Ooh just seen this thank you , do you have a link please? <cheeky>

oopsadaisymaisy Fri 18-Jan-13 18:40:16

Hi, not sure if you're asking me for link, sorry not got one. I popped in and bought mine. I loves them smile

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: