Talk

Advanced search

Boden virgin

(4 Posts)
OrchidFlakes Wed 16-Jan-13 19:51:03

I'm about to take the plunge and make my first Boden order.... What's the sizing like? Should I order my regular size or bigger... Smaller...?

Are the trousers cut for humans or drainpipes?

Anything else I should know?

Callmecordelia Wed 16-Jan-13 20:01:46

Just make sure that you use a code for free delivery/returns, and try a few things out. It took me a while to get the hang of Boden sizing, it was all down to trial and error. Their sizing can vary from item to item - it is a good thing to read the reviews. I tend not to order something which says it has funny sizing unless it is really reduced.

OrchidFlakes Wed 16-Jan-13 20:30:38

Thanks call

I've just looked at a few things online that I loved in the catalogue and they are completely different colours confused

Callmecordelia Wed 16-Jan-13 20:40:26

Haven't seen the latest catalogue, but the photography has been hit and miss in the last couple IMO. Too many shots in dark dingy interiors!

I don't really buy off the model shots. You can set the website to show what things look like flat when you're browsing - I tend to do that, and if I like something then look in more detail.

I like Boden, even if it is a bit of a yummy mummy cliche - mostly because shopping is hell with a toddler, and I loathe changing rooms - I feel much more relaxed trying stuff on at my own pace at home, and being able to see how things co-ordinate with stuff I already have. I've got used to Boden, and can pretty accurately pick stuff to suit me and fit. Most of this is habit, I'm sure I could do this with another site if I could be arsed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now