Talk

Advanced search

Sandro

(11 Posts)
GrumpyOldHorsewoman Wed 16-Jan-13 18:44:31

Apart from net-a-porter and Selfridges (already tried), where can I buy Sandro in the UK? The skirt I want is sold out on the French website and I'd love to find it.

AmberNectarine Wed 16-Jan-13 19:02:37

Sandro stores? Don't know where you are based but there are quite a few in London. Harvey Nichols and Harrods also stock.

Sleepwhenidie Wed 16-Jan-13 19:50:48

Also in Selfridges...

Sleepwhenidie Wed 16-Jan-13 19:52:42

Doh, sorry, posting while half asleep. Ignore me.

If you aren't in London I could maybe look for you in one near me?

GrumpyOldHorsewoman Thu 17-Jan-13 11:45:35

Not in London any more - East Midlands.
That's so kind of you Sleep - maybe they would let me buy via phone to a store...

GrumpyOldHorsewoman Thu 17-Jan-13 11:48:39

Grrrr......Harvey Nichols don't sell Sandro online.

Sleepwhenidie Thu 17-Jan-13 16:36:32

ok, no chance today but will look tomorrow. What size are you after?

GrumpyOldHorsewoman Fri 18-Jan-13 17:02:39

I really appreciate your help, but please don't go out of your way. If you do happen to be anywhere near though, I am a UK 8 but I see it's sized 1,2,3 so I'd imagine probably a 1 (unless teeny tiny!). Thanks so much for the offer.

yesbutnobut Fri 18-Jan-13 20:25:49

You could call one of their stores - eg in Hampstead? Their sizing comes up quite small. Lovely things in there.

Sleepwhenidie Mon 21-Jan-13 22:38:32

Hi Grumpy, the weather stopped me on Friday but I did look today, unfortunately they didn't have it in any size sad Have you tried calling head office? May be worth a try if you are desperate.

GrumpyOldHorsewoman Wed 23-Jan-13 14:22:10

Thanks Sleep - been off MN for a few days but will give that a go. Thanks for your help, it's really appreciated.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now