Talk

Advanced search

Petticoats!

(4 Posts)
WeAreSix Tue 15-Jan-13 12:33:59

I know, sounds old fashioned, but....

I have just bought this breastfeeding dress for my baby's christening in March. The idea was I'd buy a dress for this event and wear it to my SIL's winter wedding too. I will still be feeding DD in the day so I wanted to get something easy for the Christening and then go for something less practical for the wedding, at the end of the year.

On my last thread here I was given some fantastic tips and will get a 1950s style dress like this with a full petticoat like this.

Wow, this is getting epic! Sorry!

Anyway getting to the point now could I get away with some sort of petticoat to go under the breastfeeding dress to give it some shape and me some warmth? Its lovely on but just hangs - I am a curve-less petite size 8.

Thanks for reading if you got this far grin

MonaLotte Tue 15-Jan-13 12:43:49

It depends how full the skirt is of the breastfeeding dress as it might not stick out as much as 50s style. Do you have a link to the dress?

WeAreSix Tue 15-Jan-13 12:55:50

This is the dress www.babeswithbabies.com/product_details.aspx?product_id=2675&ProductName=The_and39;Zoeand39;_Dress§ion_id=24

Its not very full, a 50s petticoat would be too much.

MonaLotte Tue 15-Jan-13 14:27:12

Lovely dress! How about something like this? www.dreampetticoats.co.uk/ourshop/cat_264839-Plain-Petticoats.html it's not as full?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now