Talk

Advanced search

Please help with outfit for April wedding

(3 Posts)
belindarose Mon 14-Jan-13 21:09:10

I'll be breastfeeding, so possibly an added challenge. I will have a room at the hotel, so can just disappear and strip off if necessary - DS will be 9 months so maybe not feeding often enough for it to matter.

I'm 5'6", size 10 but heavy-ish around the bottom/thighs. Breastfeeding boobs of 32E (used to being flat chested so find it hard to adjust my style).

I'm 37. Unstylish usually. Terrible with accessories (never wear jewellery, scarves etc but would love to), very 'difficult' feet and have rarely ever found comfortable heels.

Brown eyes, pale skin, short light brown crop.

Can I be saved? BIL's wedding by the way. Small, hotel and meal. No dancing.

notMarlene Mon 14-Jan-13 21:39:09

Your figure sounds amazing!

love this dress in both colours

This sort of style would probably be very flattering on you.

What sort of colours do you like to wear?

I've got damn difficult feet too, such a PITA. Mine are stupidly wide, flat and paired with weak ankles - fabulous. I got a pair of these last year for wearing with vintage style stuff - they're the most comfortable shoes I've ever had, unbelievable. I know you don't have to dance, but can in these.

belindarose Tue 15-Jan-13 09:43:17

I think that pencil/ fitted style probably would suit me, yes. I think both of those colours would be a bit harsh on me though. Saying that, I've no idea what suits me anyway! Love the shoes. Might consider those. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now