Talk

Advanced search

What shoudl i do about my nails?

(5 Posts)
mckenzie Sat 12-Jan-13 13:57:04

They are very weak, always have been. I take a supplement for them and during the summer they got strong and decent. I had some Sheilacs done about 3 months ago and foolishly picked a few off so now, that put together with this cold weather, has made tehm look awful.
I put hand cream on at least once a day, I put oil on the nails and cuticles (sometimes proper nail oil and sometimes just almond oil) probably twice a dy and yet they are still pants.

While it's cold, shoudl i perhaps have the sheilacs done again but in just a natural colour that can't really be seen, so i don't get bored of it and it it does chip, i wont be tempted to pick it off as it wont look too awful.

Or is there something else you can suggest i do?

TIA

mckenzie Sat 12-Jan-13 21:19:38

bump

moonstorm Sat 12-Jan-13 21:30:04

Someone suggested 'solar oil' (?) on a recent thread of mine. Might be worth a Google?

Lozislovely Sat 12-Jan-13 21:41:35

My nails are exactly the same and I've just started using Nail Envy, so far so good as noticeable growth within a few days and def stronger.

mckenzie Sat 12-Jan-13 22:39:18

thanks guys. I've got some Nail Envy in a cupboard somewhere. Will go and find that first before I buy anything more. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now