Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone used the new B. skincare range at Superdrug?

(3 Posts)
Lottapianos Fri 11-Jan-13 18:58:08

I was playing around with some of their products in the shop today and the Phase 1 Overnight Serum felt nice and rich without being greasy. They are quite well priced too. Has anyone used any of their products and would you recommend? I'm 33 and my skin is very dry, with a few fine lines starting to appear.

Thanks

Dailypolish Sun 13-Jan-13 13:14:17

I have used the 002 mascara, the taupe/blue/nude/berry quad, the phase 2 serum...I'm liking it all. I even had a really intense conversation that made me cry and my eye makeup stayed put! Not that I had either the crying or the makeup in mind when I set out but at least my makeup stayed nice! I am definitely going to check out more, it's actually on the Superdrug website now for cheap!

AlwaysReadyForABlether Sun 13-Jan-13 17:46:16

I bought the Micellar Water to try as an introduction to the range. It seems really nice - cleanses well without drying and shifts a full face of make-up. Will definitely be trying more from the range. The make-up looks lovely online but they don't have it in my local store.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now