Talk

Advanced search

Premium jeans for giant fatties

(4 Posts)

Any ideas? I'm an 18/20 and I want a pair of good jeans as I rarely wear them. Don't care how much they are as they will last me years.

dexter73 Fri 11-Jan-13 17:16:00

Not Your Daughter Jeans go up to a size 20 and they recommend going down a size so they might be worth a look. Several people on here have very good things to say about them, but I haven't tried them myself.

polyhymnia Fri 11-Jan-13 18:11:37

I have quite a few pairs of NYDJ in various styles and colours - mostly indigo or black, and either skinny or 'new' bootcut, ie with close-fitting leg, except towards bottom. (Hate anything baggy).

Would definitely recommend. Well worth the money.

You definitely need to go down one from your usual size. I bought my first couple of pairs from shops, but now buy online from Charles Vermont, as they have a good selection and very helpful staff.

SueFawley Sat 12-Jan-13 10:14:47

I'm also an 18/20 (after Xmas, more of a 20!) and have two pairs of NYDJ and love them. Well worth the money IMO. And they make me look at least a size smaller grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now