Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Feel bad but oh so good

(7 Posts)
Tweet2tweet Thu 10-Jan-13 15:33:07

I have just bought an unnecessary but lusted after item of clothing. For many years I have coveted a 100% cashmere night robe. They are very expensive and not a 'needed' item, I have a towelling night gown.

Anyway, I visited the White Company on my lunch break and they had one in the sale from £270 to £147. I had £100 of vouchers and just bought it. Feel frivolous and greedy but so happy!!!!!!

Anyone have a cashmere night robe who can reassure me I haven't become a materialistic binge shoppper....... smile

PrincessRagnhild Thu 10-Jan-13 16:16:13

Haha, enjoy! I don't even own a dressing gown. Or a nightie. Or any pyjamas. OMG I just realised I am deprived.

toffeefee Thu 10-Jan-13 16:19:05

Enjoy! I don't have a cashmere anything so can't tell you if it is a good investment, but it is something you have wanted for ages, and taking into account the vouchers, only cost you £47!! You have to treat yourself once in a while! smile

PrincessRagnhild Thu 10-Jan-13 16:20:26

And it should last forever too so probably a good long-term investment.

dexter73 Thu 10-Jan-13 16:28:06

I have a cashmere sort of dressing gown! My mum bought me a long, hooded wrap cardigan with a tie belt a few years ago. I never wore it as it looked like a dressing gown. After a few months I had a light bulb moment and realised I could wear it as a DG and I haven't looked back! Love it!

Sounds like a bargain. You'll wear it every day right? So cost per wear is mere pence.

Cashmere is delicious. Lucky you! Enjoy.

Tweet2tweet Thu 10-Jan-13 19:15:02

Thank you for making my needless but wanted purchase permissible grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now