Talk

Advanced search

MUA - what to buy?

(12 Posts)
PeppaPrig Thu 10-Jan-13 06:32:02

I have a superdrug voucher and need eyeshadow and primer. I'm downgrading from Smashbox and wondered what MUA is like?
Also, what colour eyeshadow is "in"? Not bought any for 2 years+ ...

valiumredhead Thu 10-Jan-13 08:51:03

NOt the lip plumping lip glosses - they BURN!!

The eye shadows are amazing though!

HeyMicky Thu 10-Jan-13 08:52:59

Primer.

Neena28 Thu 10-Jan-13 11:01:42

Undressed palette is a good dupe for urban decay naked palette.

PeppaPrig Thu 10-Jan-13 12:15:29

Primer, Eden eyeshadow trio, a cherry red nail varnish and a milky bar for 8 quid grin. neena, may have to head back for that palette!

Amothersruin Thu 10-Jan-13 17:11:38

I agree about the eyeshadows. Also the bb cream is excellent-I use it every day. Lipglosses and lipsticks are good,as are the brow pencils. Dont rate the eyeliner or mascara-smudge too easily.

I really like the mascaras - they don'y clump or come off.

Brow kit is good.

mewkins Thu 10-Jan-13 18:40:27

I like the undressed palette which is good- all the colours are wearable. I like the really dark almost black matte eyeshadow single too. Quite ancy the starry night palette too.
The bronzer (lightest shade) is also good and nice and natural- great for taking the bluish tinge away from my pastey winter skin!

ThePortlyPinUp Thu 10-Jan-13 19:56:52

If you spend £8 on the website at the moment you get 3 freebies.

Prolificmincepiebreeder Thu 10-Jan-13 20:15:35

Is the p&p expensive portly?

AlwaysReadyForABlether Thu 10-Jan-13 21:33:19

I recently bought a palette called Heaven & Earth. If you like neutrals it has every shade of brown in it you could ever want. I've only used a couple of them so far but they seem really good. I also got the eye primer which is great and really makes the eye colour last ages.

ThePortlyPinUp Thu 10-Jan-13 22:08:11

Its £2.95 p&p and free if you spend £25 so its not too bad Prolificmincepiebreeder smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now