Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Uniqlo cord skinnies and bootcuts

(4 Posts)
thestylethatdecadesforgot Wed 09-Jan-13 20:00:29

Hi all!

Does anyone have any uniqlo cords? If so are they good quality and how well do they fit/last please? I have two young DDs and my nearest store is Oxford street so I'm loathe to dash there and back and waste te and money if they're not much good. The colours look lovely online though!

Maraki Wed 09-Jan-13 20:24:38

I bought some in October and I am very disappointed. They have gone baggy! I wear a belt to keep them up but they still fall,making my bum look saggy, the knees are baggy, the leg is not skinny any more. I wore them half a dozen times tops.
On the upside Colour is beautiful and they keep me warm. I would not buy again.

thestylethatdecadesforgot Thu 10-Jan-13 16:07:04

Argh! That was not what I wanted to hear! I have a lovely pair from next (shhh!) but they're probably 3 months d and Lready baggy and fading. So I'm hunting for better quality ones.

Anyone else second or third that they're not great? The. I can put my mind at rest and look for more expensive ones!

dexter73 Thu 10-Jan-13 16:14:10

I have 3 pairs and they are great. Mine don't bag at all. Maybe Maraki bought too big a size? I have them in grey, burgundy and khaki. They have all been worn loads and wash well. Would absolutely recommend them (buy them tight though!).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now