Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Boden 10% I need jeans, any good?

(6 Posts)
flowwithit Wed 09-Jan-13 14:34:00

I really need some new jeans and trousers I am tall 5ft 10 so find high street difficult fit wise. Boden have 10% free delivery and returns at the moment.
Are their jeans nice?
Will they have a better offer soon if I wait?

QuiteOldGal Wed 09-Jan-13 15:29:45

I'm 5ft 10 and find the Boden long length a good fit in their jeans if I wear flattish shoes, (I usually need 33-34 inside leg depending on heel height) I usually try to pick them up in the sale as Boden jeans are quite similar from year to year. Not much in sale now but there may be a few returns. Hopefully a 15 or 20% discount will be along soon for the Spring stuff.

Boden are my favourite jeans and fit me the best but I have also got them from Per Una and Next because their long length is OK for me.

aVentingAngel Wed 09-Jan-13 15:34:31

I'm 5ft 10 and have the Boden straight leg jeans which I bought in the autumn, I really like them. Waist is not too low (low waists bring me out in hives) and fit is just right, not tight or baggy. Length is fine.

flowwithit Wed 09-Jan-13 15:35:13

Thanks! thats good I think I will hang on and see if they have a better offer. I hadn't thought of per una so I will try those too.

dreamingofsun Wed 09-Jan-13 15:38:55

i find the per una fit better around the waist/hips - i have large waste small hips. the boden ones had bit of spare material on hips. there are some in the sale at 24.50 at the moment. medium were on the short side i found.

flowwithit Wed 09-Jan-13 16:20:26

I've just seen the m&s jeggings have great reviews have you got them or is it the normal straight jeans?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now