Talk

Advanced search

Oh god, I hate my highlights

(4 Posts)
Flowerydems Sat 05-Jan-13 18:19:56

I know it's just a transition set of highlights as I'm going from dark brunette/red but it looks like a bird's pooped in my hair at some points sad I'm so disappointed. I knew it would need to happen like this but still.

Don't know if it's the hormones from being 4 weeks away from my due date or the fact I need to wait a few weeks to let my hair recover from the colour b4 (done on xmas eve) and now a full head of highlights but I'm just so disappointed, deluded myself that it would be the easiest thing in the world to go back to my platinum blonde highlights from before DS1.

Is there anything I can do before I go back to the salon? I'm actually tempted to make an earlier appt at another salon, but I don't know if it's just hormones and impatience.

Doinmummy Sat 05-Jan-13 18:21:41

Go back to the salon if you're not happy.

pinkyp Sat 05-Jan-13 18:24:05

I agree if it looks shit then go back, what happened (need details)

Flowerydems Sat 05-Jan-13 18:40:13

I know I'm going to have to but she said that the only way I could go back blonde decently is in stages and this is the first one, but it's just depressing me that it looks SO stripy. But she said it would need to be staged and she asked me if I like it and I said yes cause technically it's better than the tango it had been stripped to that gradually darkened.

I think I'm going to have to try another salon cause I'm so embarrassed that I don't like it and it's a member of the family that owns the salon. It only looks like a bird pooped down one side aswell.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now