Talk

Advanced search

Boden rainy day mac - question

(9 Posts)
DerbyNottsLeicsNightNanny Fri 04-Jan-13 00:04:52

Will Boden be releasing this mac in new colours/patterns for spring do you think? I am tempted by the black but would prefer maybe red or blue - something brigher. I've only discovered Boden since coming on s&b so not an expert as to when new items are launched etc.

TIA

NellVarnish Fri 04-Jan-13 00:14:48

I wish I'd ordered one in the sale now but sold out of my size. sad

If you look on the Boden Spring Preview site they have some new colourways there. I think there's another thread on here with a 20% discount code and free delivery if you're tempted!

DerbyNottsLeicsNightNanny Fri 04-Jan-13 00:21:46

Thanks for that, out of the new ones I would actually go for the Navy so I might as well go for the black sale one and save a bit of cash as there wont be a huge amount of difference between the two colours.

DerbyNottsLeicsNightNanny Fri 04-Jan-13 00:23:13

bugger, black one now out of stock in my size - sure it was available a little while ago!

NellVarnish Fri 04-Jan-13 00:23:17

You'r welcome. PRV1 still works I think if you change your mind. If you got the sale one though, you could buy a dress as well then. wink

NellVarnish Fri 04-Jan-13 00:24:06

Oh buggeration I hate it when that happens. Keep checking every day as returns go back on. Good luck!

DerbyNottsLeicsNightNanny Fri 04-Jan-13 00:24:26

unless I dreamt it!

NellVarnish Fri 04-Jan-13 00:24:45

You're, not you'r. <pedant>

BranchingOut Fri 04-Jan-13 06:58:34

Note that the spring ones won't have the warmer lining.

I have a winter one and love it, but have found that it has worn quite quickly - one and a half winters and it is looking a bit tatty around the edges. Then again, last summer was such bad weather that I wore it until about June!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now