Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Boden sale roundup thread - what was a star buy and what will they have to give away?

(228 Posts)
Northernlebkuchen Thu 03-Jan-13 13:28:19

I got my (final- honest) parcel today and thought it would be fun to summarise (I lead a very uneventful life!)

Hits:

Navy Padded coat for dd3 - BRILLIANT. Looks lovely one and so soft and warm

Raindy Day mac for me - I got the charcoal patterned one and it's beautiful. Feels great and am in love with the pattern which is less aggressive in the flesh than on screen. For £35 - bargain

Cord Placket dress in petrol - love, love, love this - beautifully lined and flattering

Emma tunic dress - I now have three blush

Miss:

Casual jersey dress - it's cheap for a reason. Nice and warm but so dull, so, so dull

Drapey jersey top - also yawn

Lottie tunic - the trim at the top came too low down on my fairly short self so cut bust in two - not a good look.

Anybody else?

HokeyCokeyPigInAPokey Mon 21-Jan-13 11:57:05

Welcome notjust grin

rubytutu Mon 21-Jan-13 15:54:22

Have had same email touting for reviews, may as well, have kept them in business these last few weeks with my orders and returns.
Heavywheezing I think we need to start a thread re the town hall sales. Will do it now.

FrozenNorthPole Mon 21-Jan-13 23:43:51

slalomsuki - thank you! It arrived this morning and is a brilliant red. Very pleased!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: